so my hotel room was on the 18th floor with a perfect view of the entire city of Philadelphia and the Delaware river.
Thursday’s last show was the best concert I’ve ever seen. It was an absolutely incredible experience.
Explored Philly for a while and ate pizza at this really great vegan place!
Now I’m headed back to New York City for NYE Times Square shenanigans with Samara and Nick WOOOOO.
my new years resolution is to learn the lyrics to every vanilla ice rap
i feel like everyone is in a relationship except for me now
4 dresses, 5 pairs of jeans, 1 pair of leggings, 3 skirts, 5 pairs of tights, 2 pajama sets.
i haven’t even gotten to tops yet.
Yesterday I dropped my phone under a running faucet so my broken phone is currently chilling in a bowl of rice. I got a new one but I lost the vast majority of my contacts! Message me your number or shoot me a text if you have my number already, whatever’s easiest.
just checked in for my flight and printed out my boarding pass this is all becoming so real omg
sitting here looking at all the awesome French restaurants in Times Square absolutely fucking dying
i want to eat at all of them
ALL OF THEM.
1) Coldplay and Snow Patrol at the Qwest Center in Omaha, NE
2) Taking Back Sunday/Thursday this summer at the House of Blues in Chicago, IL (both dates)
3) Anberlin, Madina Lake, Between the Trees, Camera Can’t Lie at the Slowdown in Omaha, NE
4) Bright Eyes and Titus Andronicus at First Ave in Minneapolis, MN (both dates)
5) can I just go ahead and say that Thursday, mewithoutYou, Make Do and Mend, and Screaming Females will be in my top 5 shows or……… hahah.
awh, well thanks, anon. you’re kind. In regards to the amount of shows I go to, however, I see it kind of like this: sports fans spend a lot of money going to different games of their preferred sport; fans of fashion spend a lot of money on clothes; fans of, shit, I don’t know, baseball cards go out and buy a bunch of cards; I, on the other hand, am a music fan/lover so I go to shows to support the bands I love so they can keep on doing what it is they do and that I enjoy so much.
i guess i didn’t have my anonymous questions turned on
so GO CRAZY!
just kidding my ask box will probably remain as empty as ever